About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone, welcome to my blog. Where the goal is to share how my life has been, and continues to be, impacted as a result of chronic Lyme disease.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Day 6

I promised to be honest on here, so here goes: I didn’t feel like writing today. 

I sometimes feel so absorbed in all things Lyme related, and wish it never became part of my life. I spend so much time wondering why this happened to me (I still haven’t found an answer)...I never asked to become so educated on this disease.

But then the motivation kicks back in. Although I didn’t ask for this, the fact is, I know lots about Lyme. 
I can so easily become upset about people’s ignorance, and how that directly affects me. And so much of it is purely because people don’t know. 

I can’t change or educate everyone. But I can share what I know in the hopes that there will be more awareness, and more understanding for future sufferers.

Tomorrow I’ll get back to normal posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment