About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone, welcome to my blog. Where the goal is to share how my life has been, and continues to be, impacted as a result of chronic Lyme disease.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Resources

In just a few more days it will officially be International Lyme awareness day.  I thought an appropriate place to kick off the month would be to share just a couple other Lyme websites (don’t worry, I’ll send more soon, this is just a start).  Because even if I share lots of information, there is no way I can cover everything.  Plus, part of the reason Lyme is so complicated is because it affects every person so uniquely.  So below are a couple recommendations I have for you:

WEBSITES: 

-http://lymewarrior.us/  is dedicated to raising funds to continue to do research and support Lyme warriors.

-https://globallymealliance.org/  an organization which has done extensive research and work to raise awareness.

-https://themighty.com/search/?search=Lyme%20  A huge community of chronic illness warriors who have new articles published nearly daily. They cover so much, including Lyme, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, mental illness, and much more. And nearly all the posts are written by people who are chronically ill. So an interesting perspective for sure. (Once you’re on the site you can just search for the topic you want to read about).

If you have social media I can also share a few pages with you that would be helpful. 

I’m going to leave it at that for now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment